This site uses cookies. To find out more, see our Cookies Policy

Regional Clinical Support in Cumbria, Carlisle, Manchester, Liverpool, Derbyshire at Four Seasons Health Care

Date Posted: 4/22/2019

Job Snapshot

Job Description

Job Reference ID:

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, UK

Weekly Hours: Perm
Salary: 41000

Posting Expiry Date: 22/04/2019

Four Seasons Health Care are recruiting a Regional Clinical Support, also known as the CHAP Lead, to support with the quality management of the Four Seasons Health Care bespoke Care Home Assistant Practitioner (CHAP) programme.

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for a passionate, Clinical mentor to assist in the running of our CHAP programme

You will be responsible for the recruitment, training and ongoing development of Care Home Assistant Practitioners working in our Nursing Homes across the North West region.

You will need the ability to work and travel flexibly across the North West . There may also be occasions when we will need you to travel nationally.

So, ideally you will be based in or around Cumbria/Carlisle, Manchester, Liverpool/The Wirral, Derbyshire/Chesterfield


Interested?  Why not find out more about our CHAP program by following the links -


Job Requirements

To apply for this Regional Clinical Support role you must have: 

• Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN 
• Working knowledge of Health and Social Care regulations 
• Experience of leading, supervising and coaching 
• Training experience 
• Working knowledge of IT Systems -Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook 
• Excellent attention to detail, audit-minded 
• Excellent communication skills with a variety of stakeholders 
• Dynamic, approachable and supportive with good networking ability 
• Organised and able to prioritise in an ever changing industry 
• Adaptable, astute with good business acumen 
• Able to work independently and within a team, planning own workload to give consistent results 

You will be rewarded with a salary of £41,000, a company car and 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)

To apply you will also need a UK driving licence and be flexible in terms of travel.

We look forward to receiving your application